Friday 28 September 2012

7 things for 7 days

Over the past few weeks i have been very busy! and i feel like I need to set myself some targets in order to create some sort of underlying structure and to keep me from becoming a mad person of stress! If you would like to join in with this post and write your own '7 Things', do feel free!

 
 
7 things for 7 days:
 
 
Eat more fruit and veg: lately i havnt really been eating alot of fruit and veg just a load of junk! i think its time to jump on the healthy band wagon!!
 
Prepare for Christmas: Although its only September (almost October!) i thought its time to start thinking about what to buy people for Christmas so i dont have to leave it all to the last minute!
 
Organise my wardrobe and storage system!:  My wardrobe is a right tip! full of summer clothes,winter clothes i think its time to organise them and giveaway any unwated items!
 
Be creative: I have seen alot of youtubers and bloggers making videos  and showing pictures of how they make bags,bracelets etc... and i think its time that i filmed one of those videos for my subscribers! and bloggers!
 
Review: I have so many great products i have tried out i just need to review them for everyone else to love!!
 
write more daily blogs: I really enjoy writing blogs and i often dont do it but i think from now on i should atleast try to write a blog everyday!
 
Upload: There are lots of videos i would love to make i just need to upload them more often!!
 
These are all my targets set i will do a progress Blog shortly just to say how i am getting on with these! hope you enjoyed reading this! set yourself some goals too!?
 
bye!!!
xx





 


No comments:

Post a Comment